We understand a client’s need for highly qualified, expertly trained nurse professionals. With access to thousands of nurse professionals across the country, Brainz is able to quickly fill nurse staffing requests with highly qualified personnel. With a highly developed network of nurse professionals, we are able to serve you with personalized attention 24-hours a day, seven days a week. With cost-effective staffing solutions that exceed industry standards, Brainz offers the complete nurse staffing package. Our goal is to provide high quality services, exceed customer expectations and delight our valued customer. Likewise, we work with medical professionals to find nursing jobs and employment opportunities that fit their personality and their needs. We offer a wide range of nursing jobs and medical staffing opportunities for RNs, LPNs, LVNs and CNAs.
To provide highest quality RN’s, LPN’s, and NA/R’s for a short and long term commitment. Call us whenever you need nurse personnel for days, nights, weekends, holidays or vacations. Phone lines are open 24 hours a day through call forwarding when business is closed.
What We Do
- Brainz sends you the very finest nurse personnel available. Quality, proficiency, attitude and personality are considerations for contracting as well as education, training, experiences and recommendations.
- Quality care is our number one priority. Advance scheduling let us provide excellent, continuous care with our top of the list-nurses.
- Brainz Contractors carry General and Professional Liability Insurance.
- We respond quickly to assist you in filling your staffing needs. We will do our best to fill the position.
- We welcome feedback to help us improve our services. We realize it is a privilege to assist you in staffing your facility and want to deserve your confidence and trust.
- Brainz Shares your commitment to provide quality health care to those who need it.
RN’s, LPN’s and NAR registered with Brainz are:
- Licensed – Nursing boards quarterly is monitored for current license.
- CPR certified.
- Immunization up to date – TB and hepatitis immunization.
- Full Identification – Presents social security, driver license, background checks are verified.
- References are check.
- Completed Application form.
- Uniforms- Standard scrub, transfer belt, and nametag.